Friday 3 July 2009

Just set up this blog, hav'nt got a bloody clue what I am doing, but as this is a year long thing hopefully I will get the hang of it.

Friday night and only 3 days to go, never realised how much there was still to do until I gave up work last week. Still trying to get the house packed, emptied and cleaned and can't wait for it to all be done now so we can get on with the business of remembering that this is supposed to be a fun adventure!

Wasted loads of time trying to get songs from my CD collection onto my new iPod, although the new computer recognises the iPod, it does not seem to want to transfer the songs to it. Have searched the web high and low looking a peoples suggestions for this but nothing seems to do the trick. My old computer will transfer them but wont find the song titles, then seems to randomly put on some songs and not others! How can this be so hard!! Looks like we will have to sing to our selves while we are away.

Anyway, don't give up after this page, I hope it will get better and more interesting (so do you I suppose!)

4 comments:

  1. So you are really doing it! Good luck and I will keep following you, so make sure you keep us informed and entertained with your adventures Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Welly and Keith, Bill and I wish you all the best and look forward to following your progress. Have a great adventure and be careful 'out there'. Lots of Love Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI jAN AND KEITH YOUR LUCK CAN ONLY GET BETTER FROM NOW ON LOVE MUM AND DAD X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan & Keith. Am following your travels with great interest. Cant wait for the next exciting episode in your wonderful adventure. Lynne X

    ReplyDelete